Monday, November 30, 2009

Facebook or Homework? Hard Choice Keynote.



Niccy

Without exception feedback was that your keynote was outstanding. Comments included:

Engaging, interesting, eye opening, excellent, realistic, made teachers feel comfortable, relevant to every teaching situation; interesting look at statistics; made me think what I can do differently with ict; fantastic insights into tech and the future for students we teach; best one I have listened to and I have been coming here for years!; thought provoking, engaging speaker easy to listen to; very interesting shows how traditional class needs to change; excellent first presenter; as up to date info as possible; fabulous relevant to both primary and secondary schools; fantastic; great pace; interesting; inclusive; not lectured at!; fantastic really made me think; very interesting and stimulating; good pedagogies facebooking;

Not one negative comment at all……

You are truly fabulous.

No comments: